Menopause Cake (thanks to Maggie's mum-in-law
1. Put all the dry ingredients into a large bowl. Add soya milk and malt extract, mix well and leave to soak for about 30 minutes to one hour.
2. Heat the oven to 190°C/375°F/gas 5.
3. Line a small loaf tin with baking parchment.
4. If the mixture ends up too stiff (it should have a soft dropping consistency), stir in some more soya milk.
5. Spoon the mixture into the prepared tin and bake for about one to one and a half hours.
6. Test with a skewer to check it’s cooked properly.
7. Turn out and cool.
8. Eat one thick slice of Menopause Cake a day.